Kalaka Nui, Inc. brings 30 years of construction experience on more than $20M of projects. Kalaka Nui established a recycling operation to facilitate its ongoing and future projects. The recycling service has enabled us to pass on redemption savings to our clients as well as divert material from Oahu’s landfills.
List Specific Codes:
- DUNS: 808504088
- Socio-economic certifications:
- DOT Certified DBE
- Native Hawaiian Organization Owned Firm
- CAGE Code: 1DRRZ4
- PUC: 2060-C
- US DOT: 618685
- Contractor License: C-25156
- Crushing and Screening Services
- Low Boy Services
- Material Sales-Recycled Aggregate (3bFine, S4C, Base Coarse)
- Demolition and Dismantling
- Disposal Services
- Aggregate and Container Hauling
- Refuge Services
- Recycling Concrete and Asphalt Products
Kalaka Nui, Inc. has successfully differentiated itself from competitors on the basis of our exceptional levels of productivity and service. In addition our certifications allow our clients to meet federal contracting “set aside” requirements without compromising on the quality of work delivered. This benefits the targeted agency.
Past Performance (Partial List)
- Island Ready Mix
- Ameron Hawaii Sand Island Trestle
- Nova Group, Inc.
- Superior Concrete Services, Inc.
- 57 Builders Ltd.
- PVT Landfill Co.
- Pueo Trucking Co.
- Kiewit Pacific Company
- Department of the Army
- Actus Lend Lease
- Hunt Building Corporation
- Navajo Hawaiian Native Corporation
- Department of the Air Force